Jera3 customers are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Because each of our bags is unique, the actual colors on our bags may be slightly different from what you see on your computer monitor, smart phone, laptop screen or any other device used to browse our website. Due to technological differences and how the colors are calibrated on any device by the user or manufacturer, the colors as reflected by the device may not match that of the actual item. Also, because our bags are handcrafted, no two bags are exactly the same. Each bag is a creation of the artist, and the picture may not be exact.
2. Payment Terms: Payments may be made using IDEAL, VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, as well as direct deposit via our account. Payment options often update making sure as many methods as possible are accepted. All charges will appear as Jera3 with a business address located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
3. Shipping & Handling for all orders: Shipping will be charged according to the calculations presented at check-out. All orders will be shipped by the most efficient, and secure means available. Shipping charges will be charged automatically at check out. Because of the uniqueness of our bags, please allow up to 3 weeks for order deliveries, although we will get your new bag to you as quickly as possible If there is a delay, or an item is back-ordered, our customers will be notified via email. Please note that customers are responsible for paying all import fees associated with ordering from Jera3. These fees are set by the country into which the items are being imported and sometime the costs are in addition to your costs at check-out.
4. Back Orders and One of a Kind: Customers can expect up to 8 week delivery on back ordered items. Because our products are unique and handcrafted, there are times when a back order is simply not possible, and you will be notified as soon as possible. Many of our bags are one-of-a-kind. There may be instances where the bag you order is available at the time of your online purchase, but has already been sold at our shop located in Amsterdam Netherlands. If this happens, you will be informed immediately, and our associates will try and help you choose the perfect alternative. If we you do not find an alternative, all money paid will be refunded within 14 business days.
5. Returns: If for some reason you are not happy with your Jera3 bag for any reason, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and every effort will be made to make sure that you are a satisfied customer. Any discussions of returns must be initiated within 30 days of the original shipping date. Customers are responsible for all freight charges for return shipments, and the item must be returned with the original packaging, and a copy of the receipt must be included for the return to be accepted. Shipping and handling is non-refundable. If the items is damaged to improper packaging by the customer, the return agreement will be void.
6. Limited Warranty Policy: At Jera3 we stand behind the quality and workmanship of all our products. Our warranty is limited to manufacturing defects only. General wear and tear is not covered by warranty. For handbags and smaller leather goods, purchased at full price, warranty is 1 year from date of purchase. Valid receipt copy required for processing claims. Discounted bags have a warranty of 30 days from purchase date against manufactures defects. Valid receipt copy required for processing claims.
7. These terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of Jera3, as published and displayed under Jera3 Terms and Conditions.
8. The most important information to remember when ordering from Jera3 is that we want you to know that we value you as a customer. It is our goal that you don’t hesitate to tell your friends and family great things about Jera3. We want you to be proud to wear our bags with COLOR, STYLE and FLARE!